Valley women to be honored at Girl Scouts event
Napa Valley women will be honored at the Girl Scouts of Northern California’s 100th anniversary dinner and Forever Green awards on June 14 at the Beaulieu Garden, 1901 St. Helena Highway, Rutherford.
Among the top 100 women making the future more ”green” are:
• Sarah Cakebread, executive director of St. Helena Family Center;
• Amelia Ceja, owner and president of Ceja Vineyards;
• Cathy Corison, winemaker and proprietor of Corison Winery;
• Eileen Crane, CEO and founding winemaker at Domaine Carneros;
• Julianne Laks, winemaker at Cakebread Cellars;
• Zelma Long, owner of Zelphi Wines;
• Vanessa Robledo, CEO and owner of Black Coyote Winery
Program highlights include a panel with Forever Green Award recipients and an address by chef Cindy Pawlcyn.
Tickets start at $250. Tickets and sponsorships are available at girlscoutsnorcal.org/100.